For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

PSALM 120 "I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me"

Psalm 120 (New International Version)


Psalm 120

A song of ascents.
 1 I call on the LORD in my distress,
       and he answers me. 2 Save me, O LORD, from lying lips
       and from deceitful tongues.
 3 What will he do to you,
       and what more besides, O deceitful tongue?
 4 He will punish you with a warrior's sharp arrows,
       with burning coals of the broom tree.
 5 Woe to me that I dwell in Meshech,
       that I live among the tents of Kedar!
 6 Too long have I lived
       among those who hate peace.
 7 I am a man of peace;
       but when I speak, they are for war.