For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 10, 2010

PSALM 101 "I will be careful to lead a blameless life"











Psalm 101 (New International Version)


Psalm 101

Of David. A psalm.
 1 I will sing of your love and justice;
       to you, O LORD, I will sing praise.
 2 I will be careful to lead a blameless life—
       when will you come to me?
       I will walk in my house
       with blameless heart.

 3 I will set before my eyes
       no vile thing.
       The deeds of faithless men I hate;
       they will not cling to me.

 4 Men of perverse heart shall be far from me;
       I will have nothing to do with evil.

 5 Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret,
       him will I put to silence;
       whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart,
       him will I not endure.

 6 My eyes will be on the faithful in the land,
       that they may dwell with me;
       he whose walk is blameless
       will minister to me.

 7 No one who practices deceit
       will dwell in my house;
       no one who speaks falsely
       will stand in my presence.

 8 Every morning I will put to silence
       all the wicked in the land;
       I will cut off every evildoer
       from the city of the LORD.