For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Psalm 100 A psalm. For giving thanks




Psalm 100 (New International Version)


Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving thanks.
 1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

 2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
       come before him with joyful songs.



 3 Know that the LORD is God.
       It is he who made us, and we are his; 

       we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.


 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
       and his courts with praise;
       give thanks to him and praise his name.



 5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
       his faithfulness continues through all generations.


Aleluya!!! 100 days of sharing Psalms.. This blogger I do every day and goes to five different sites (facebook, twitter, Google reader, Goggle Buzz, Huffintong post and  I DON'T not which are the Effects, but I'm sure the word gets to do his duty, because the Bible teaches me that the word never returns empty, even though a person to read that gives me reason to feel happy and God is the ONE that  makes the rest ..