For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Perfect Willingness !!!


Perfect Willingness

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power. (Psalm 110:3)

Blessed be the God of grace that it is so!
 He has a people whom He has chosen from of old to be His peculiar portion. 

These by nature have wills as stubborn as the rest of the froward sons of Adam; but when the day of His power comes and grace displays its omnipotence, they become willing to repent and to believe in Jesus. 

None are saved unwillingly, but the will is made sweetly to yield itself. 
What a wondrous power is this, which never violates the will and yet rules it! God does not break the lock, but He opens it by a master key which He alone can handle.

Now are we willing to be, to do, or to suffer as the Lord wills. 
If at any time we grow rebellious, He has but to come to us with power, 
and straightway we run in the way of His commands with all our hearts. 

May this be a day of power with me as to some noble effort for the glory of God and the good of my fellowmen! Lord, I am willing; may I not hope that this is a day of Thy power? 
I am wholly at Thy disposal; willing, yea, eager, to be used of Thee for Thy holy purposes. 

O Lord, let me not have to cry, 
"To will is present with me, but how to perform that which I would, I find not"; 
but give me power as Thou givest me will.


Photobucket
Photobucket

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Reflection and inspiration 
from the "Prince of Preachers," 
Charles Haddon Spurgeon.
Copyright Statement
This resource was produced before 1923 and therefore is considered in the
"Public Domain". 

Do you enjoy this blog ?
if you like to visit my others blogs
just click on links below. 
God bless, your day !!!
ENGLISH
http://ambassadorforjesus.blogspot.com/
SPANISH WITH TRANSLATOR TO ANY LANGUAGE
http://poderosoguerrerodejesus.blogspot..
PRAY FOR ME PLEASE..
GOD BLESS YOU FOR KEEPING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS !!!
ON THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER I WILL BE MOVING FROM LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA TO MIAMI  FLORIDA.. PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL.. THANKS...
Please enjoy a lot of more post in the ARCHIVE on the bottom right...Praise God, for everything..