For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I will fear no evil, for you are with me

Psalm 23 (New International Version, ©2010)


Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
 
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
 
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
   for his name’s sake. 

4 Even though I walk 
   through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
   for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
   they comfort me.
 5 You prepare a table before me
   in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
   my cup overflows. 
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
   all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever
.