For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ARE YOU SICK ? BELIEVE AND RECEIVE YOUR HEALING FROM JESUS !!

Dear God, your word says in Jeremiah 33:3
'Call to me and I will answer, and I will tell yougreat and mighty things which thou knowest not."
John 14:13 Whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Psalms 103:3 He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases;
3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you do well in all your affairs and pleasures of good health and spiritual prosperity.
Isaiah 53:5 He was wounded for ourtransgressions, crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the punishment that brought us peace, and by his wounds we are healed.
1 Peter 2:24 He himself, in his body, led to the tree our sins so that we might die to sins and live for justice. By his wounds you were healed.


Exodus 15:26 He said: "I am the Lord your God. If you hear my voice and do what I consider fair,and if you keep my laws and commandments,you will not bring about any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians. I am the Lord who heals you. "
Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my advice,listen carefully to what I say. Do not miss my words, keep them deep within your heart.
They give life to those who are, are the body's health.
Believing your word and as Jesus taught us I declare that your word will be made,
We thank you for raising a --PERSON NAME --- we know also that there is NO impossibles for YOU & believing in your powerful word. WE declare that we are heal in your precious name and all honor  and glory it is Yours . I pay  a tribute of Thanksgiving because your are so wonderful .. I also ask God to strengthen us and fill us with the strength of your Holy Spirit .. In your love♥ ........
According to your word  Jesus declare "It is written"
Luke 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: not only live by bread alone but by every word of God.
Luke 4:8 Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan, it is written, worship the Lord thy God, and serve Him only.
and we also trust your word as Jeremiah 15:16 When I met your words, I ate, they were my joy and rejoicing of my heart, for I bear your name, Lord God Almighty.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
 Oh God thank you very much because we are your children and you are our Father .. Love you...