For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Psalm # 43 "Prayer for vindication and deliverance"




Psalm 43 (New International Version)


Psalm 43

 1 Vindicate me, O God,
       and plead my cause against an ungodly nation;
       rescue me from deceitful and wicked men.

 2 You are God my stronghold.
       Why have you rejected me?
       Why must I go about mourning,
       oppressed by the enemy?

 3 Send forth your light and your truth,
       let them guide me;
       let them bring me to your holy mountain,
       to the place where you dwell.

 4 Then will I go to the altar of God,
       to God, my joy and my delight.
       I will praise you with the harp,
       O God, my God.

 5 Why are you downcast, O my soul?
       Why so disturbed within me?
       Put your hope in God,
       for I will yet praise him,
       my Savior and my God.