For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

UNA ORACION QUE TE PUEDE AYUDAR EN TU DIARIO CAMINAR

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you, because you want me to be well in all things and be healthy, and my soul prospers. I have the mind of Christ, and I have the thoughts, feelings and intentions of his heart. I trust you Lord with all my heart and not lean on my own understanding. I acknowledge you in all my ways and you straighten my paths.
Today I submit to your Word that states, passing through the sieve, analyzes and judges the very thoughts and purposes of my heart. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in you. I reject arguments, theories, arguments and every proud and lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God and take captive every thought and purpose to the obedience of Christ.
Today I will be transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I can prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect knowledge of God. Your word, Lord, will not depart from my mouth, but meditate on it day and night, to observe and keep as all that is written therein: for then will I make my way to prosper, then everything will be fine me . .
My thoughts are the thoughts of the diligent, certainly tend to wealth. Therefore, I will not fear or any anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving'm leaving my requests known to you, Lord. and your peace that surpasses all understanding, I keep and monitor heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
Today I set my mind at all worthy of reference and is honorable and right, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, charming and graceful. If there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, I think, meditate and take note of these things.

Today I give my work to you, Lord, I surrender and trust you completely, You will make my thoughts be pleasing to your will and so my plans will be established and succeed.