For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Day of the LORD
28 "And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.

29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.



Joel 2:28-30 (Nueva Versión Internacional)

El día del Señor
28 »Después de esto,
derramaré mi Espíritu sobre todo el *género humano.
Los hijos y las hijas de ustedes profetizarán,
tendrán sueños los ancianos
y visiones los jóvenes.
29 En esos días derramaré mi Espíritu
aun sobre los siervos y las siervas.
30 En el cielo y en la tierra mostraré prodigios:
sangre, fuego y columnas de humo.