For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2013

“Family of Jacob, listen to me!


Isaiah 46:3-12
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

3 “Family of Jacob, listen to me! You who are left from the family of Israel,
 listen! I have carried you since you left your mother’s womb.
 I carried you when you were born,

4 and I will still be carrying you when you are old.
Your hair will turn gray, and I will still carry you.
I made you, and I will carry you to safety.

5 “Can you compare me to anyone? No one is equal to me.
You cannot understand everything about me.
There is nothing like me.

6 Some people are rich with gold and silver.
Gold falls from their purses, and they weigh their silver on scales.
They pay an artist to make a false god from wood.
Then they bow down and worship that false god.

7 They put their false god on their shoulders and carry it.
That false god is useless;
people have to carry it! People set the statue on the ground, and it cannot move.
That false god never walks away from its place.
People can yell at it, but it will not answer.
That false god is only a statue; it cannot save people from their troubles.

8 “Sinners, change your heart and mind.
Think about this again.
Remember it and be strong.

 9 Remember what happened long ago.
 Remember, I am God and there is no other God.
 There is no other like me.

10 “In the beginning, I told you what would happen in the end.
A long time ago, I told you things that have not happened yet.
When I plan something, it happens.
I do whatever I want to do.

11 I am calling a man from the east to do what I want.
He will come like an eagle from a faraway country.
He will do all that I have planned. Everything I said will happen just as I said it would.

12 “Listen to me, you stubborn people!
You are far from doing what is right.


13 But I am close to making things right.
Salvation will not be delayed much longer.
 I will bring salvation to Zion and to my wonderful Israel.”


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥ <(((><  ♥ † ><)))> ♥

“The true minister of Christ knows that the true value of a sermon must lie, 
not in its fashion and manner, but in the truth which it contains.

~ C. H. Spurgeon ~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 The purpose of these pages is to share the precious word of God, without acquiring any monetary reward. God gave me the salvation for free, so I share the gospel of his word the same way ..( NO ADVERTISEMENTS ) ...
 ♥♥♥ 
Blessings to all of You, rejoice in the sublime and infallible word of God 
♥♥♥

 PRAYER
 Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for,
who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.
Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.
 Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy..
 Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace.
Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs.
 Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.
 Amen.
 "HAVE A BLESSED DAY FULL OF PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS"
 You can see only one post at the time, please go to the bottom and look for the "Blog Archive", there is many more, sometimes I do many during the day as the time permits.
 DO YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG ? ..
 If you like to visit my other blogs, please click at the link and If not clickable, please copy and paste the address to your browser, Thanks...

ENGLISH:
SPANISH:

 TRANSLATORS ARE AVAILABLE TO ANY LANGUAGE..
TRADUCTORES AL ESPAÑOL O CUALQUIER OTRO LENGUAJE...

 Don't forget to spread The Word of GOD by sharing today's passage with friends...
Please share with your family and friends using small envelope (E-mail) next to a pencil, under my name at the bottom of post, or using the share link..

Copyright Statement
Reflection and inspiration from the "Prince of Preachers,"
 Charles Haddon Spurgeon. 
This resource was produced before 1923 and therefore
is considered in the "Public Domain".
 "COPYRIGHT POLICY"
We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any copyright infringing material from our website. If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work, please contact us, we’ll be happy to verify and remove such content. Please do provide us the following details: 1) Your name, E-mail Address. 2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website. 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
Some of images taken from Flickr under Creative Commons License and also the bank of free Creative images for non commercial usage...
Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory our creator and we pray for all the people that are making images available to continue spreading the Gospel. 
Thank YOu and God Bless.
Blog created February 15, 2010 .