For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Gulf is Bridged !!!


Beloved, many are a long while in distress of soul, because they do not remember that there is a Mediator between God and man, the Man Christ Jesus. 

God is thus glorious, but he is not far from any of us; for there is one who is God, and at the same time a man like ourselves, even Jesus, who has compassion on the ignorant, 
and on those that are out of the way. 

Cease ye then to fear, for the gulf is bridged. 

You may approach the Lord, for Jesus has paved the way.


From a sermon by Charles Haddon Spurgeon entitled "Good News For The Destitute," 
delivered November 9, 1873.


Reflection and inspiration from the
"Prince of Preachers," 
Charles Haddon Spurgeon.


Copyright Statement
This resource was produced before 1923
and therefore is considered in the
"Public Domain". 

Do you enjoy this blog ?
if you like to visit my others blogs
just click on links below. 
God bless, your day !!!
ENGLISH
http://ambassadorforjesus.blogspot.com/
SPANISH WITH TRANSLATOR TO ANY LANGUAGE
http://poderosoguerrerodejesus.blogspot..
NOTE: 
TO MAKE THE SYSTEM FASTER.
I'm just putting 3 post on the left side,
but please enjoy a lot more in the ARCHIVE on the bottom right,
I'm making it easy for the rest of the people around the world,
some internet providers are very slow.
I used to have 10 post and I noticed the speed when I changed it.
Praise God, for everything..
 LOVE IN JESUS !!!