For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

He Lowers to Raise !!!

He Lowers to Raise

Thy Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. (1 Samuel 2:7)

All my changes come from Him who never changes. 
If I had grown rich, I should have seen His hand in it, and I should have praised Him; let me equally see His hand if I am made poor, and let me as heartily praise Him. 


When we go down in the world, it is of the Lord, and so we may take it patiently: when we rise in the world, it is of the Lord, and we may accept it thankfully. In any case, the Lord hath done it, and it is well.


It seems that Jehovah's way is to lower those whom He means to raise and to strip those whom He intends to clothe. If it is His way, it is the wisest and best way. If I am now enduring the bringing low, I may well rejoice, because I see in it the preface to the lifting up. 


The more we are humbled by grace, the more we shall be exalted in glory.
 That impoverishment which will be overruled for our enrichment is to be welcomed.


O Lord, Thou has taken me down of late and made me feel my insignificance and sin.
 It is not a pleasant experience, but I pray Thee make it a profitable one to me.


 Oh, that Thou wouldst thus fit me to bear a greater weight of delight and of usefulness; 
and when I am ready for it, then grant it to me, for Christ's sake! 
Amen.
Meditation
C. H. Spurgeon

Do you enjoy this blog ?
 if you like to visit my others blogs 
just click on links below. 
God bless, your day !!!
ENGLISH 
SPANISH WITH TRANSLATOR TO ANY LANGUAGE
NOTE: 
TO MAKE THE SYSTEM FASTER 
I am just putting 3 post on the left side 
but please enjoy a lot more in the 
ARCHIVE 
on the bottom right, making it easy for 
the rest of the people around the world 
some internet providers are very slow.
used to have 10 and I noticed the speed,
praise God, for everything.. 
LOVE IN JESUS !!!