For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

WARRIOR'S PRAYER !!!








WARRIOR'S PRAYER

Heavenly Father,
Your warrior prepares for the battle.
Today I claim victory over satan by putting on  
the whole armor of God!

 I put on the Girdle of Truth!
May I stand firm in the truth of your Word
so I will not be a victim of satan's lies.

I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness!
May it guard my heart from evil
so I will remain pure and Holy, 
protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

I put on the Shoes of Peace!
May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel
so Your peace will shine through me 
and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the Shield of Faith!
May I be ready for satan's fiery dart of 
doubt, denial and deceit 
so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

I put on the Helmet of Salvation!
May I keep my mind focused on You
so satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.

I take the Sword of the Spirit!
May the two-edge sword of Your Word
be ready in my hands
so I can expose the tempting words of satan.

By faith your warrior has put on
the whole armor of God!

I am prepare to live this day
in spiritual victory!

Amen...






TAKEN FROM DAVID JEREMIAH -TURNING POINT.. 
PRAISE GOD FOR A WONDERFUL JOB.. 


ON THIS NEXT PICTURE YOU CAN FIND EXTRA VERSES FROM GOD'S WORD 
CLICK ON PICTURE TO MAKE IT BIG.. GOD BLESS !!!