For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

"The precious blood of Christ." & My personal testimony after the accident !!




"The precious blood of Christ."
1 Peter 1:19

Standing at the foot of the cross, we see hands, and feet, and side, all distilling crimson streams of precious blood. It is "precious" because of its redeeming and atoning efficacy. By it the sins of Christ's people are atoned for; they are redeemed from under the law; they are reconciled to God, made one with him. 



Christ's blood is also "precious" in its cleansing power; it "cleanseth from all sin." "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow." 


Through Jesus' blood there is not a spot left upon any believer, no wrinkle nor any such thing remains. O precious blood, which makes us clean, removing the stains of abundant iniquity, and permitting us to stand accepted in the
 Beloved, notwithstanding the many ways in which we have rebelled against our God. 



The blood of Christ is likewise "precious" in its preserving power. We are safe from the destroying angel under the sprinkled blood. Remember it is God's seeing the blood which is the true reason for our being spared. Here is comfort for us when the eye of faith is dim, for God's eye is still the same. The blood of Christ is "precious" also in its sanctifying influence. 


The same blood which justifies by taking away sin, does in its after-action, quicken the new nature and lead it onward to subdue sin and to follow out the commands of God. There is no motive for holiness so great as that which streams from the
 veins of Jesus. And "precious," unspeakably precious, is this blood, because it has an overcoming power. It is written, "They overcame through the blood of the Lamb." How could they do otherwise? He who fights with the precious blood of Jesus, fights with a weapon which cannot know defeat. 



The blood of Jesus! sin dies at its presence, death ceases to be death: heaven's gates are opened. The blood of Jesus! we shall march on, conquering and to conquer, so long as we can trust its power!


I want to share an small testimony of what the blood of Jesus did for me yesterday after coming back from church on our rehearsal song for next week celebration of the Holy week, around 10Pm, coming in a lane where was no cars I was riding my motorcycle, around 30 miles an hour, suddenly a car came from the left lane in to my lane at maybe only 30 feet of distance and I was not able to apply the breaks and I hit the car in the back, fell down face on the asphalt. When I was going down the only exclamation that came out of my lips was " Oh Lord", when I open my eyes I had the motorcycle 875 pounds on top of my legs and  I want to move out of there not to be hit from the cars behind me, in a very busy freeway but I was not able.. They took me immediately to the hospital they did an X rays and I had no broken bones, some scratches in the face and big pain in my left shoulder, during the day I was praying with some people and applying the precious blood of Jesus and asking Jesus to send the presence of his angels to guard us.  One of the things I give God thanks is that my friends in facebook some of them have taking me in prayer, at all times others felt the touch of the Lord and prayed for me during the day of the accident and others pray after for my soon recovery and praise God, if I am alive today is for the precious blood of Jesus and the prayers of all the saints. 
God bless everyone that lifted my name before the Lord
Ah and I am going to sing for the Lord because the enemy it is not silence me and I will continue sharing the word on all the blogs that the Lord has give me the honor to administer, He is the Boss and I have to give glory and honor to my savior.. 
I decided to share because the blood of Jesus has power to defend us from the grave and from death. Amen...