For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2010

Gracias Padre por tu respuesta a mi oracion / Thanks you Father for your answer to my prayers..

Father God I have no words to say Thank you for speaking to me thru a dream this early morning, giving me this precious scripture that you put in my mind and answering my prayers when I asked you what is what I have to do with my life, and what I love the most is that you are very clear and direct to me thru your word and I know that you love your word and your name is the "WORD".
I love you Jesus with all my heart. Praises Holy Spirit.
« I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you»
Psalm 32:8 (New International Version)

Amado Padre no tengo palabras para decirte muchas gracias por hablarme a travez de este sueño esta mañana y por poner esta escritura en mi mente y de la forma tan clara que me estas hablando a travez de tu Palabra la cual te gusta tanto que hasta tu te llamas la "PALABRA"
Te amo Jesus con todo mi corazon..Alabado seas Espirtu Santo..

El Señor dice:
«Yo te instruiré, yo te mostraré el *camino que debes seguir; yo te daré consejos y velaré por ti.»
Salmos 32:8 (Nueva Versión Internacional)