For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)....... †THE POWER OF PRAYER†

Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Psalms 95 Song of praise and adoration



Psalm 95 (New International Version)


Psalm 95

 1 Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD;
       let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.

 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving
       and extol him with music and song.

 3 For the LORD is the great God,
       the great King above all gods.

 4 In his hand are the depths of the earth,
       and the mountain peaks belong to him.

 5 The sea is his, for he made it,
       and his hands formed the dry land.

 6 Come, let us bow down in worship,
       let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;

 7 for he is our God
       and we are the people of his pasture,
       the flock under his care.
       Today, if you hear his voice,

 8 do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, 
       as you did that day at Massah in the desert,

 9 where your fathers tested and tried me,
       though they had seen what I did.

 10 For forty years I was angry with that generation;
       I said, "They are a people whose hearts go astray,
       and they have not known my ways."

 11 So I declared on oath in my anger,
       "They shall never enter my rest."